Thursday, September 10, 2009

Toasty...

There's really no other way to put it...

I'm totally burned-out...

My legs feel like drift wood...

I'm having muscle pain that has nothing to do with a hard workout, its strain, it feels twingy like a pin prick or a sharp itch that you can't scratch...

I just want to ride my bike for fun, and sometimes I don't want to ride it at all (gasp!)...

In light of my charred countenance I've not so secretly decided to forgo racing Bear Creek (WTF!?!)...

I'm not totally disappointed with that decision either, as I was pretty burnt last year too, raced anyway, and didn't really have that much fun...and almost lost the series...

I'm going to ride less, climb more, and try to remember that blissful time last winter when I liked riding my bike...

...until December 1, then it begins...it has yet to be defined exactly, but it will be something...

I better hurry up and recover.

-Ronaldo





1 comment:

ronaldoSr said...

Wha, Wha, Wha, I' ve never heard of such complaining. I am also glad the 'riding' season is over. What happens on December 1, your mother would be interested in that - I am sure.

Rondo Sr.